Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ouch.

Ok, so lately I've been addicted to this website called grouphug.us. It's a site where anybody can make anonymous confessions and people can go and read them. Most of them are disgusting and perverted, some of them are funny, some are cute, and some are really sad. I was reading through them the other day and came along this:

"I love you so much. And you just want to put me on hold. I wont be waiting forever, and i dont know what hurts worse, that you dont want to be with me now, or that you will risk losing me forever."

I feel ridiculous for saying this, but ouch. It's not that I take this personally, or that I feel offended by this, (obviously I have no right or reason to), but I realize that this is so true, and that hurts me. This just really hit me hard. I mean, does this describe me? As an outsider looking in, my first thought is that whoever is being written about obviously does not truly care about the writer. But wait...
ughhhh :[

This makes me think. And not in a happy way.

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

ouch for sure.
I know exactly what you are talking about and this is not you.
you have a heart and you care. you have your reasons and they are good ones. IT IS NOT YOU. I promise because you know that I often relate to the other side.. this isn't making sense.
but I can definitely say I feel like this person and you are not this person.
sorry if none of that was relavent I feel like I am talking in circles.

meggs said...

basically, I love hearing what you have to say. You really jave a soul of a writer, and I envy that.

and I don't think that you will take what I am going to say into consideration because I hardly know the situation.

But I truly DO NOT beleive this is you at all. and you shouldn't even be tinking about that. You gave cances, and they were blown away.

meggs said...

p.s.

my H's hardly work. I have to pound on them.

Taylor said...

oh my dear RACHEL!
i miss everything we once had time to do. like RUNNING together at 5am on a cold ass winter day, or taco bell at midnight..goodtimes
hang in there
LOVE U

Alyssa said...

mm taco bell sounds so good..
I know you have things to say how come you never write blogs?
ps. I spent like five hours on that group hug site the other day.
I miss you.
love.