Sunday, October 26, 2008

:]

I have nothing really to say. haha, And I know it's ridiculous, but I find that hilarious. And that makes me so happy. Like 20 minutes ago I was sitting by myself eating ice cream and being angry at Mr. Butthead (which resulted in me deleting my myspace by the way. Real mature, I know--haha). Reading everybody's blogs has brightened my day, I guess my night actually. Yay.

Anyhoo, I have to get up and casually jog in the morning. Some of the bums are kind of mean. One lady called me a little bitch. Excuse me?! I didn't do anything to her. I just smiled at her as I was jogging by. Pschhh, her and her ugly hat can kiss my boo-tae. Sorry, that was mean.

Goodnight world!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I am kind of confused because according to my myspace and yours too for that matter you still have one?

Do I know Mr. Butthead? these nicknames really throw me off.
I am excited for you to come up this FRIDAY! I saw you called back but I didn't get a chance to return the call. I will tomorrow.
love.

Alyssa said...

HAhahaHAhaHAhahaaaaa.
was the portable toaster really necessary? hahaaaa
ps. Rachel I delted my myspace too. because I wanted to be as cool as you. so far it hasn't worked.